Labels

Sony A7RV (951) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (165) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (10) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Cape Schanck Long Exposure for Water H2O Thursday

 


A little touch of twilight light

Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G

Linking Water H2O Thursday




22 comments:

  1. Buen toque de luces, que proporciona la puesta de sol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely light and color. It is a time of day I like as the sun fades away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best to look at this part of the coast from a safe spot. Being in the water and rocks looks a bit dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice time of the evening is twilight - nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, love the scene! Take care, have a great day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such magical water shots that you take.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have been gone longer than I thought because I see that I am 8 posts behind, 4 of each. I will say that I like this photo, but I am not sure how many others I will or won't comment on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits