Labels

Sony A7RV (961) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (260) sunset (223) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (179) nature (168) long exposure (167) street art (160) ocean (113) urban (113) f1.2 (110) macro (101) 50mm (100) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (47) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Sea Cave at Mornington Peninsula, Australia

 


Three years later, I realise I had something good going in blogspot. Though I had started my ventures in zenfolio and instagram, blogspot platform has its own advantages. I think I cannot put all eggs in one basket as all my previous successful blogs on here either get bot attacked or domain hijacked. So this is just a space that I post whatever I want from my amateur career in photography 


This sea cave is among the thousands on back beach of Mornington Peninsula. 

Sony A7RIV 

FE 14mm f1.8 GM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits