Labels

Sony A7RV (954) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (221) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (167) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Friday, July 19, 2013

Big Head Chicken


Thanks to my brother, Alan. I have never tasted Xin Jian Food - north west of China. The restaurant is only 2 km from where my mum lives. 

The sauce is spicy with a touch of meaty creamy taste. The noodle are chewy. It is what I called comfort food.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so nice mate. I can literally smell it :) And the meat looks so succulent.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits