Labels

Sony A7RV (955) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Joel





Gonna organise photos into groups. This is all Joel's photos (before I lose all these in my hard drive)









I remembered this wine sucked badly. We were ripped off the wine by being overcharged 120 dollars by the shop.








Needs to go out for lunch. A bit of break from posting these would be nice. There will be more effort to dig out more photos about Joel (for data collection)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely series of snapshots, James.
    May I ask what camera you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been a gear head. From canon, nikon, olympus to pentax etc.

      Thanks for visiting

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits