Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spider Macro


This image is taken by Voigtlander 125mm f2.5 macro APO Lanthar

Life is busy at the moment. Good to be occupied in fact.  This photo was taken a while back when I still had that obsession with insects in general. Sometimes it is amazing to see the extent I really want to get this sort of image spending hours of tracking and snapping to get this desirable outcome. You might not be aware that this macro lens is legendary. Yet, I have sold it to a Melbourne enthusiastist. This lens has absolute no fringeing and smoothest bokeh among all macro lenses. The colour rendition is clean and clear. Very mesmerising lens in deed.

Street photography is still my thing. Yet, it is so hard to pick this up after 3 years of non shooting. Somehow I am confident that I will pick it with the help of friends :)

The top name for boy baby is Jack and girl baby is Ruby last year.

Another McDonald is robbed in Melbourne. This is very spooky.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very cool insect shot!
    Jack and Ruby? I like those names, and I guess we'll be hearing them a lot since they're so popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing capture even if taken a while ago. Do they rob McDonald there? What do they take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is always hectic. Getting a shot or two is always a gift to us.

    I have a few spider shots recently. They look really interesting.

    ReplyDelete