Labels

Sony A7RV (955) australia (464) melbourne (462) landscape (259) sunset (222) Sony A7RIV (203) sea (177) nature (168) long exposure (166) street art (160) urban (113) ocean (112) f1.2 (109) macro (101) 50mm (99) bird (64) seascape (64) insect (56) abandoned (47) waterfall (46) black and white (34) Sydney (29) Sign2 (11) drone (8) stairs (7) light painting (3)

Monday, September 29, 2025

Hosier Lane Mural Melbourne for Mural Monday

 


For a brief span of time, a mural appeared upon the walls of Hosier Lane, its authorship unknown to me. Remarkably, it remained unmarked by graffiti or the careless hand of tagging. The work bore a comical air: it depicted an office worker suspended upside down, his tie caught and twisted about a pole, as though the trappings of his profession had ensnared him in an absurd fate


Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4 G


Linking Mural Monday


27 comments:

  1. Esa imagen tiene mucho significado, para el autor de la obra.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. I love the art of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A funny one! Oh and I love your photo's from yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very suggestive image! I liked how you captured the irony of the situation — it really makes you think...r

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it with the real shoes in frame too....#MuralMondays

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the humor in this mural. I thought he was falling until I saw the tie. I'm not sure that is better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those murals are true works of art.
    Happy week.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun mural. Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I thought he was falling from a building... until I saw his tie twisted around a pole. Very quirky mural. Thanks for contributing to Monday Murals

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those hanging shoes are also common here but for what purpose I don't know. The mural is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Como nos dices si que es un mural original, al mostrar a sus personajes de forma invertida.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you kindly for the kind visits