Monday, December 27, 2010

Spring of Christmas Macro


This image is taken by A 200mm f4 Macro

4 seasons in one day. Melbourne is having a tantrum like a lady in menopause. With all friends leaving for festive season holidays (None of us really celebrate christmas), I managed to do 2 overseas shifts as well as reading a novel that I have made up my mind not finishing it. LOL.

Again, I think a photograph from the dying plant in my backyard would suffice for my blog. At least this is something!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. wonderful work there!!

    heres wishing you a bountiful season of cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not aware that you are having a new blog.

    I have bought a 100mm f2.8 Canon Macro lens; it works so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Your images are interesting and fun to view.

    ReplyDelete