Thursday, January 4, 2024

Pulpit Rock, Cape Schanck, Mornington Peninsula for Water H2O Thursday

 


I kind of dragged Joel along to this location again. We often encountered overcast sky with zero colours.  The waves hitting on the rocks vibrate the whole ground steadily. This was often why I got crappy shots here doing long exposure. This time, the tide was unusually low that there was not much vibrations on the ground level.  

Joel went onto the other side of this coast which was said to be popular with photographers. His view was photo bombed constantly and I could hear him swear from a distance. Haha


Sony A7RV

FE 20-70mm f4

Linking Water H2O Thursday

I bumped into this old song today. I loved the tunes so much.






24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It has been my obsession with the water flow in photography

      Delete
  2. Great exposure on the water, which as a bonus matches the sky colour so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty yellow in the sky. Hard to meter when the foreground is pretty much in the shades

      Delete
  3. Bello lugar y bella fotografía. El efecto seda te ha quedado muy bien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabes elegir, el mejor lugar, para fotografiar.
    Feliz 2024

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photo, Roentare! The water is beautiful, but I also like how the clouds seem to point at Pulpit Rock. Of course the volcanic composition of Pulpit Rock captured my eyes right away, and from what I could read, glaciers shaped the present landscape. What a beautiful place! And I love Music Travel Love, but I hadn't heard this song before. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always impressed with what you come up with in comments. Thank you for the kindness

      Delete
  6. Hay que ver que lugares tan preciosos encuentras en la costa australiana y encima la naturaleza parece aliarse para embellecer las fotos.
    La canción de gran belleza me recordó tiempos mas jóvenes.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous shot.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday and rest of the week. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a clever photo. I don't know the song but that is not unusual for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous landscape photographed! the sea looks like cloud steam!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shot, loong exposure looks ok on that one...like that song and remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way the cloud spreads out behind the rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful waterscape and I love the rocks. They look like sculptures. Take care, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were smart to stay just where you were -- the results are wonderful. I'm not familiar with that song -- the music and lyrics are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete