Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Xmas decoration in Town Hall and Hosier Lane Mural for Mural Monday

 


Every year, this looks same. I really want to go to Yarra River for the river lights installation, but I am scared to mix in the crazy crowd on Xmas Eve. 



An elf looking lost 


Joel and I headed out to a lovely beach near Tenby Point. He told me about a new gimbal camera that is coming onto the market by DJ mini. It would be a universal mount camera with a very low register distance. So it can take any lenses from any major brands. How exciting! 


Linking Mural Monday




18 comments:

  1. ...town hall is festively wrapped for Christmas. ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mural and nice and festive building. Merry Christmas :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The town hall looks beautiful, so festive. Love the mural, well done!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is festive and colorful! Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photography over the last year. I look forward to enjoying more in 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't thought of it, but I imagine that Christmas in the southern hemisphere is a good time to get out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so festive. I hope you had a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. El ayuntamiento parece un regalo y en cuanto al mural del elfo muy bonito.
    Que el nuevo año nos traiga tan solo cosas buenas para todos.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete