Monday, June 26, 2023

Taipei mural for Mural Monday

 


Melbourne is cold too. Despite me paying the bill, mum's frugal approach to simple life means no heating at all (I spent 20k AUD on the 26 sheets of solar panel and a battery too). She even developed chilblains in her feet. The generation. 

My trip to Cape Woolamai did not happen as the gale was up to 40 knots. The weekend weather was not fitting for me to go into the nature at all. Plus mum and brother were nagging me to stay home boy instead. So I ended up trying the best winning 2023 pie in Australia - I will show later on.


Sony A7RV

FE 14mm f1.8 GM


Linking Mural Monday






29 comments:

  1. Un mural con grandes colores, para alegrar esa gran pared.
    Mientras tu tienes encendida la calefacción, yo estoy con el aire acondicionado puesto. Estamos en verano y ahora mismo, la temperatura que hace en la calle es de 42º.

    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about no heat. This mural is strange, as you cannot see the person's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weekend weather was certainly not fitting for anyone to go into the nature. Wearing a parka and examining murals sound more sensible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colourful indeed. And I'm curious about that cake

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mural looks a bit like Sonic the Hedgehog but shoes are a little different.
    Your mum, oh dear me, she obviously like being on the cool side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her toes just got chilblains. I need to look after her.

      Delete
  6. A colourful mural. I used to be frugal with the heating, but I've become a bit more sensible in the last year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like Astro Boy? It's very striking with the bright colours. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute mural, I like it! Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great mural. And yes, sometimes it's best to stay home with mom and all. But boy, cold? Not my friend, either!

    ReplyDelete