Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Bridgewater Bay for Treasure Tuesday


Miscalculation on my part. The low tide on Saturday was actually not so low 1 metre high. So Joel blamed me for it for the turbulent sea hitting at us. 

For me, sea is my treasure. The gentle hiking and the smell of ocean just cleanse my worries away.

By sunset, it was pouring rain on us. We ended up discovering another fish and chips shop run by Greek grandfather. The snapper and souvlaki were so yummy and delish! 



Sony A7RV

FE 70-200mm f2.8 GM


Linking Treasure Tuesday




35 comments:

  1. Muy bonita foto marina con ese buen efecto seda de las aguas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo que soy de ciudad interior, disfruto mucho cuando viajo hasta el mar.
    Preciosa toma.

    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was aiming for the sea shelf when the tide was supposed to be a lot lower

      Delete
  3. Una foto es maravillosa con ese efecto del movimiento del agua.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love this.
    Thank you for joining us this week at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/06/another-visit-to-cedar-creek-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely :)
    Pleased that the snapper and souvlaki were so yummy and delish.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! I used to live near the Atlantic Ocean and I loved to walk along the sand collect shells from the shore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you have posted the very nice photo so I guess you weren't washed out to sea by the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the colour of the water. White and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fish and chips always tastes better beside the sea. That's a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice capture with the arch showing.
    There is nothing like the Greeks cooking fish n chips - they always taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, gorgeous scene and photo. I would love this as a painting. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coastline!! Visiting from Peabea's photo link-up

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors in that photo. I thought it was snow at first.

    ReplyDelete