Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Talking about 4/3s with Joel


My friend, Joel, has been convincing me to switch to the new camera system to experiment. Apart from the skilled preaching on his behalf, this new system does excite me a little.

While we were talking about the limitless possibilities of various lenses of different register distance used on the mirrorless camera bodies, I took out my old camera and canon 24mm f1.4 for some casual snapping.

Not too bad for a lens whose design dated back to 1982...

The day ended with a good nice pasta soup and rich choclate cream. Thank you, Joel.

Inparticipation with the link event Face Off Link


7 comments:

  1. As to follow up on this post, I have joined a new forum

    http://mu-43.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post and a real cutie. The photo is brilliant. Thank you for joining Friday Face OFF but I do need a link back to my blog. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable and love that big foot he is trying to measure :) My camera is old too ... I find I can take good pictures with my phone, but can't get anything at a distance. Tell us more about the "new camera system" :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joel has such a beautiful face! I love the open truthfulness of children. Thanks for sharing this lovely portrait.

    ReplyDelete